Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorry it's been a while

Sorry its been a while since I posted. I've been soooooooo busy this week. Had to work 13 hrs on Monday (and take the kids to karate), then Tuesday had to take concessions supplies to the grade school, shop for groceries, and then go in and work 4 hrs Tuesday night. Yesterday had to wash clothes and go back to Karate. Today I'm painting the dining room and have a PTO mtg this afternoon at 4:30. I guess it never ends. I have to work again Friday and then CPR training on Saturday. Katie's state band competition is in Louisville on Saturday-but I'm not going to get to go. It's just too far to go to see, call me lazy I guess. I'll try to post daily again, we'll see.

No comments:

Asa's Birthday at Chuck-e-cheese

Asa's Birthday at Granny's

Asa's birthday at Mama Ida's