Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Good Day

Asa gets his 2nd karate lesson today, and Carlee gets her first. He says he sometimes takes kids that are under five and since Asa is already doing it it will work out great for me. They're so excited. Carlee has been practicing already with Asa and has about learned everything that he learned at the first lesson. CARLEE She is going to do good too I think.

They built a robot last night with their Daddy. They took a big box and cut holes out for the body then used a smaller box for the head. Today, Asa colored the head. He thinks it looks better now. He loves building things.

I'm glad I get to stay home with them. It means so much to me. Asa ate a lunchable today, but Carlee wanted her usual again, chips and cheese. I swear she's going to turn into a block of cheese someday.

That's all for now, talk to you later.

No comments:

Asa's Birthday at Chuck-e-cheese

Asa's Birthday at Granny's

Asa's birthday at Mama Ida's