Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snowy day at home....

well, it's isn't terribly snowy, but it's about all we're going to get I think. I would love to have just ONE BIG SNOW......I guess it's global warming, or the end of time, or something.... Sorry to have ranted so much yesterday, but that boy at karate really aggravates me. He's got to be like 11 or 12 yo, and should know better. His brother acts nothing like him, in fact he's very considerate of the other students. I don't know what happened to him, I just don't think it's fair to all of the other kids who are there to learn, and spend their money to learn the sport.

I'm off my high horse now, I'm going to try and catch up on the things I intended to do yesterday.

No comments:

Asa's Birthday at Chuck-e-cheese

Asa's Birthday at Granny's

Asa's birthday at Mama Ida's