Monday, February 18, 2008

Another Monday down.......

Didn't get much done today, although I woke up with big plans. I cooked the kids a big breakfast and started on the MOUNTAIN of laundry that had piled up during the boil water advisory.........then Mom called and I had to go to her house and it disrupted the whole day. On the brighter side, the kids were so happy to see her. I didn't get home til 2pm so it was all I could do to get the kids bathed, myself showered, and get to karate on time.



THEN........at karate, we had a fill in teacher, and our "prize" student really turned on. He was turning cartwheels and jumping and hopping around. I can't stand it. He was next to Carlee in line and I was afraid he would cartwheel right on top of her, and he's so much bigger than she is. The teacher tried his best to keep him in line, but whenever he is there and his mother or grandmother isn't he is just uncontrollable. Then he got mad about losing his sparring match and threw his equipment (or should I say the dojo's equipment). I've just about had it with him, I'm going to have to say something if he doesn't straighten up a little..............

No comments:

Asa's Birthday at Chuck-e-cheese

Asa's Birthday at Granny's

Asa's birthday at Mama Ida's